Breast Reduction is also known as Reduction Mammoplasty. Breast Reduction is the best choice for those women who wants to reduce the breast size or extremely large breasts. It is a procedure that removes skin, fat, and tissue while lifting the breasts, to alleviate the discomfort associated with overly large breasts. It reshapes the breasts so that they are proportionate to the rest of your body.
Cost of Surgery
Breast Reduction cost varies from $3000 to $8000 depending on other factors and one geographic area to another.
Extra large or heavy breasts can cause emotional, and health issues. In addition to these problems, you may also experience physical pain. The weight of heavy breasts can impair your ability to lead an active life. So, Breast Reduction is a good solution if you:
- Don’t smoke
- Are physically healthy
- Feels that your breasts are too large
- Shoulder indentations from bra straps
- Finished having children and breastfeeding
- One breast that’s much bigger than the other
- Have backaches, neck aches, or skin irritation
- Poor posture or numbness in parts of your breasts
- Are self-consciousness about the largeness of your breasts